- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Modern Five Bedroom Detached Villa In A Highly Desirable Area
Tastefully Decorated, Finished To A High Standard
Offering Excellent Family Accommodation
Designed For Flexible Open Plan Living
Lounge with Morso stove
Luxury 'Alwood' kitchen open to dining area
Sun room with patio doors
Five bedrooms (master with en-suite & walk in wardrobe)
Bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Gas fired heating
Well kept gardens
Tarmac drive and parking area
This fine property is located in the sought after area of Ballyhannon, one of Portadown's most prestigious areas. Ballyhannon Mews is one of the newest developments in the area, number 8 is around three years old. It was built for the current owners, they have opted for a modern open plan design. The luxury 'Alwood' kitchen is open to the dining area, from the dining area, there are two arches, one to the front and one to the rear. One opens into the lounge at the front, which is warmed by a 'Morso' multi fuel stove, the rear one opens to the sun room, which was designed to overlook the rear garden and the two velux windows in the roof allow light to flood into the sun room.
The upstairs offers excellent accommodation with five bedrooms, or in these times of working from home the fifth bedroom could be easily used as a home office or study.
All in all, we would recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance hall
- 19' 7" x 6' (5.97m x 1.83m) Composite front door, tiled floor, storage cupboard
- 15' x 11' 10" (4.57m x 3.61m) Hole in the wall fireplace with 'Morso' multi fuel stove, laminate floor, arch to kitchen
- Family room
- 15' x 11' 10" (4.57m x 3.61m) Gas 'real flame' fire
- 22' 10" x 11' 8" (6.96m x 3.56m) 'Alwood' olive grey coloured shaker style kitchen with high and low level units with quartz work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel under mounted sink, Rangemaster gas/electric range, extractor fan, dishwasher, peninsula breakfast bar, tiled floor, open plan to dining area arch to sun room
- Utility room
- 8' 8" x 8' (2.64m x 2.44m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- Shower room
- 8' x 3' 2" (2.44m x 0.97m) White suite comprising walk-in shower with tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor
- Sun room
- 13' x 11' 4" (3.96m x 3.45m) 2 roof lights, patio doors to rear garden, tiled floor
- 1st floor landing
- Hot press
- 8' 5" x 6' 6" (2.57m x 1.98m) White suite comprising freestanding bath, wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower cubicle with tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 4" x 11' 10" (4.06m x 3.61m) Walk in wardrobe
- 6' 7" x 4' 4" (2.01m x 1.32m) White suite comprising walk-in shower with tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 1" x 10' 1" (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 2" x 9' 10" (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 5" x 10' 1" (3.18m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 5
- 11' 9" x 10' 8" (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Front garden laid with pebbles
Tarmac drive and parking area
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn edged by path and patio area
Raised bed at rear planted with bamboo plants
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »