- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastically Attractive Detached Family Property
- Nestled In The Exclusive Ballycrochan Development
- Well Presented Living Room With Open Fireplace
- Cosy Snug / Game Room / Possible Coverted Downstairs W/C
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Diner With Integral Appliances
- Utility Room With Storage Units
- Spacious Sun Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Proportioned Detached Garage
- Positioned On Generous Corner Site With Brick Paviour Multi Car Driveway
- Front & Side In Lawns With An Array Of Hedging
- Enclosed Rear Superbly Laid In Astro Turf Lawns & Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
When we're ticking boxes for a Fantastic Family Home this Attractively Spacious Property has them covered, nestled on a generous corner site in the exclusive Ballycrochan Development offering a light and airy entrance hallway leading into a well presented living room with the coveted open fireplace and feature inset coved ceiling along with pvc patio doors out to the rear, a snug / office which can be also utilised as a downstairs w/c, luxury fitted dining kitchen with utility room all leading into the superbly spacious sun room.
Upstairs presents four well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom provides a deluxe fitted shower room, whilst bedroom three benefits from double built in wardrobes, a three piece bathroom suite completes the upstairs.
Externally this generous corner site provides a multi car driveway in brick paviour leading to the detached garage, the front and side are in lawns with a variety of small shrubs & hedging, the enclosed rear enjoys the most the sun has to offer in the increasingly popular fitted astro turf for all weather playtime for the family along with a spacious paved patio area.
- Entrance Hallway
- Light & airy with a storage cupboard and solid wood flooring.
- Living Room
- 6.71m x 3.66m (22.00' x 12.02')
Well presented living room with solid wood flooring and an open fireplace with a feature coved inset ceiling, pvc patio doors.
- Snug / Office
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13.01' x 9.01')
Currently utilised as a snug / office with the possibility of being a downstairs w/c.
- Luxury Fitted Dining Kitchen
- 6.4m x 3.35m (21.01' x 11.02')
Luxury fitted kitchen with a built in Bosch oven, gas hob and dishwasher, hi & lo level units with a built in press & turn cupboard and stunning ceramic tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6.08' x 6.00')
Fitted low level units and plumbed for a washing machine.
- Sun Room
- 4.57m x 3.38m (15.05' x 11.11')
Spacious sun room with stunning ceramic tiled flooring and access to the rear.
- Spacious landing with hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14.00' x 10.07')
Well proportioned bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Deluxe fitted three piece shower suite consisting of a w/c, sink and shower with mains shower, tiled flooring and chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12.01' x 10.08')
Well proportioned bedroom with access to the roofspace.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11.00' x 10.03')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8.08' x 7.06')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Three piece bathroom suite consisting of a w/c, sink and bath.
- The front benefits from a multi car driveway in brick paviour, with lawns and small shrubs and hedging.
- In lawns with small shrubs & hedging.
- Enclosed Rear
- The spacious rear is in mostly astro turf and a paved patio area all enclosed with attractive brick walling.
Travelling along the Ballycrochan Road away from Bangor, go through the roundabout and take the first right & right again into the cul-de-sac and Nos 8 is on the left handside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »