This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Wall Mounted Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units & Built-In Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite
- Conservatory With Feature Natural Stone Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating System & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Brick Pavior Driveway Leading To Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
8 Ayrshire Crescent, Lisburn
A semi detached property situated within this highly regarded development set just off the Brokerstown Road and offers spacious accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout and will please even the most discerning prospective purchaser. Enjoying pleasant views over an open green space to the front, an appointment to view is a must to fully appreciate this superb home.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Cloaks / WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, splashback tiling, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 20' 7'' x 12' 4'' (6.27m x 3.76m) (Into Bay)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, laminate wooden floor, recessed spot lights, 2 double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 6'' x 1108' 0'' (5.94m x 337.46m) (At Widest Point)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Neff 4 ring gas hob and built-in oven, stainless steel extractor fan with glass splashback. Integrated Neff fridge/freezer, Neff integrated automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, double uPVC doors leading to...
- Conservatory 21' 9'' x 10' 10'' (6.62m x 3.30m)
- Feature natural stone floor, 2 double panel radiators. uPVC french door to rear.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 14' 7'' x 8' 11'' (4.44m x 2.72m) (Into Robe)
- Wall to wall mirrored sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 9'' x 10' 2'' (4.49m x 3.10m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 6'' x 9' 1'' (3.50m x 2.77m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment and glass shower door. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lights, single panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 21' 9'' x 10' 10'' (6.62m x 3.30m)
- Roller shutter door, light and power points
- Front gardens laid in lawns, brick pavior driveway. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and paved patio area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »