- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accomodation: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area And Conservatory.
- First Floor Accomodation: Landing, Bathroom And Three Bedrooms.
- Pvc Windows.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Solid Oak Doors On Ground Floor.
- Red Brick Patio To Rear With Timber Shed For Storage.
- Tarmac Driveway With Enclosed Garden To Front. Timber Fencing At Side.
Additional InformationThis three bed semi detached property is situated within walking distance to Poyntzpass and less than 20 minutes from Newry City Centre.
The ground floor comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen with dining space and a conservatory leading to rear patio area. Upstairs comprises of landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms.
Outside to the front is an enclosed tarmac driveway with timber fencing at the side. The rear garden has a brick pavior patio area and a timber shed useful for outside storage.
The property is being offered with full planning for one storey extension to the side of the property - details available on request.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.8m x 1.064m (5' 11" x 3' 6")
Tiled flooring and Pvc front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.9m x 4.6m (6' 3" x 15' 1")
Timber flooring and telephone point.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 4.65m (11' 11" x 15' 3")
Solid timber flooring, marble surround with multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth and solid oak surround mantlepiece. Tv point.
- 5.649m x 3.388m (18' 6" x 11' 1")
Kitchen: Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, tiled over work-tops, "new world" single oven, "leisure" four ring electric hob with warming plate, "swan" fridge freezer, "hoover" washing machine and side door to rear.
Dining Area: Solid timber flooring, pvc sliding doors to conservatory.
- 2.7m x 3.5m (8' 10" x 11' 6")
Tied flooring and pvc doors to rear patio.
- 2.m x 2.4m (6' 7" x 7' 10")
Carpet on stairs and landing. Access to roofspace and hotpress off landing.
- 2.4m x 2.35m (7' 10" x 7' 9")
Fully tiled with white corner bath, vanity unit with whb and wc. Shower cubicle with "heatstore" electric shower and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.13m x 4.45m (10' 3" x 14' 7")
Rear view aspect with laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.06m x 3.62m (10' 0" x 11' 11")
Front view aspect with laminate flooring, tv point and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.6m (8' 2" x 8' 6")
Front view aspect with laminate flooring.
- Enclosed tarmac driveway to the front with low maintanence pebble garden. Timber fencing at side. Brick pavior patio at rear with timber shed for storage.
Take the Tandragee Road from the Fiveways roundabout, Newry. Travel approx 8 miles towards Poyntzpass. On approach to the village turn right just past the playing fields onto the Old Road, Aughan Grove is the first development on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »