- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Property In An Extremely Convenient Location
- Good Sized Lounge And Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Light Coloured Suite
- Detached Matching Garage And Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden And Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns
- Within Walking Distance Of The Picturesque Village Of Hillsborough
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Both Belfast And Lisburn
- A Few Minutes Drive From The M1 Junction Off Sprucefield
Additional InformationThis well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached home is situated in a quiet location yet remains convenient to many local amenities including walking distance of to a leading primary school and the picturesque village of Hillsborough. Whilst also being within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn and beyond via the A1 and M1 road links.
The property is tastefully decorated and presented and offers great proportions of family accommodation, perfectly complimented by the gardens to front and rear. Offering superb value for money in this sought after location, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With panelled front door, cloaks/storage cupboard.
- 4.78m x 3.91m (15' 8" x 12' 10")
Bow window, stone built fireplace with raised mahogany TV/display mantle, Baxi grate, tiled hearth, cornice. Mahogany Georgian style glazed double doors to. . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, mahogany double glazed French doors.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, extractor unit with light and matching canopy, complementary ceramic wall tiling, vinyl floor covering. uPVC exterior door with double glazed top panel.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.07m (12' 10" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.16m (11' 6" x 7' 1")
- Whisper Grey suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Aqualisa shower unit over bath with fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, tongue and groove pine panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, complementary ceramic fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.66m x 3.23m (18' 7" x 10' 7")
Up and over door, side door and window, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Well maintained gardens front and fully enclosed rear in lawns with stocked border, paved patio area, outside light, water tap, oil tank, timber screen fencing.
Head to Hillsborough into the town, turn left at Bank onto Ballynahinch Road, take left into Kilwarlin Way and 4th left into Ashvale Drive and property is on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »