- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Spacious Modern Townhouse In A Private Development
- Within Walking Distance Of Queen's University & Belfast Hospitals
- Ideal For Both Owner Occupier & Investors
- Front Forecourt & Good Sized Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden Area
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Residents & Visitor Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Bathroom With White Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Good Sized Lounge With Fireplace
- Fitted With An ASSA Lock System
- Convenient To Many Amenities On The Lisburn Road Including Shops & Public Transport
- HMO Certified Until October 2020
Additional InformationThis excellent spacious modern townhouse is ideally located within this quiet development, tucked away off the much sought after Lisburn Road, and is within easy walking distance of its many amenities, and also Belfast Hospitals and Queen's University.
The property offers generous bright well-proportioned accommodation that is finished to a high standard throughout with many fine features, and benefits from off-street parking.
Currently partially let, generating a rental income of £6,600 per annum with a potential to increase this to £13,000 - £13,500 per annum when fully let. HMO expires in October 2020.
Offering superb value for money, this property will appeal to a wide range of buyers including owner occupiers and investors. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Leading to:
- 3.48m x 3.m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
Feature fireplace. Open arch to:
- FITTED KITCHEN & CASUAL DINING:
- 4.98m x 2.95m (16' 4" x 9' 8")
Good range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. 4 ring hob and under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Understair larder. Sliding door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.39m (11' 0" x 7' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.51m (9' 9" x 8' 3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap with shower fitment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 3.05m (16' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 2.44m (16' 5" x 8' 0")
- Access to roof space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved courtyard garden with PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler to rear. Parking to front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
140th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »