- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Duplex Apartment in Prime Location in South East Belfast
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room to Kitchen Area
- Kitchen Area with Range of Fitted Units - Stairs to Upper Level
- Dining Area & Separate Study Area
- Two Bedrooms (Master with Balcony Area)
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Parking to Front, Access to Outside Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Insurance Policy
Additional InformationAn excellent duplex apartment just off the Ravenhill Road in South East Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking access to the City Centre. This fine apartment offers bright, well laid out accommodation over two floors. The ground floor entrance and stairs lead to a first floor living room open plan to a modern fitted kitchen. Then on the upper level are two bedrooms, deluxe bathroom, dining area and study area.
In addition the property benefits from mahogany framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, parking space to front of building and outside store.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- Stairs leading to .....
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Hole in wall fireplace with open fire and recessed polished granite tiled hearth. Gas fired boiler, storage cupboard. Open aspect to...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.7m x 2.8m (15' 5" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.25 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring halogen hob and electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- DINING AREA:
- 4.m x 2.m (13' 1" x 6' 7")
Minstrel gallery overlooking living room.
- STUDY AREA:
- 2.5m x 1.7m (8' 2" x 5' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Sliding double glazed doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
- Parking space to front of apartment block.
Ravenhill Road heading out of town take left into Ravenhill Gardens just before Ardenlee Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »