- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Recently installed kitchen.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
A magnificent, extended mid terrace offering well maintained, luxury living space within this desirable and highly sought after location. Superbly located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport routes to include the nearby Kennedy Centre and wider motorway network. Three good bedrooms. Beautiful living room with solid wood flooring. Recently up-graded, luxury, extended fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space. Luxurious white bathroom suite with attractive tiling. Well maintained flagged rear garden. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating system. A charming home that has been very well finished throughout and therefore we highly recommend an early viewing. EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 22'0 X 10'3 (6.71m X 3.12m)
- Solid wood floor, bay window.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 15'9 x 8'7 (4.80m x 2.62m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, spotlights, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 10'1 (4.06m x 3.07m)
- Feature raised period fireplace, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 7'1 (3.45m x 2.16m)
- Feature period fireplace.
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 x 9'0 (2.84m x 2.74m)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed yard, outside tap, access to well maintained flagged garden area.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »