- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
- Flexible accommodation depending on needs
- Four bedrooms and two reception rooms or three bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining area plus pantry
- PVC facia and soffits
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached single garage
- Timber double glazed windows
- Paved driveway with parking for two plus cars
- Mature gardens surround the house with extensive lawns to the rear with glimpses of Belfast Lough
- The property has been priced for updating
- An ideal family home or for those wishing to downsize but retain privacy
- Holywood town centre is only 5 minutes away
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
"A deceptively spacious detached bungalow set within a quiet cul de sac and on a mature private site.
Internally the property benefits from flexible accommodation depending on needs.
Priced to allow for some updating. The house has endless potential"
- Double glazed timber door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace. Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.56m (16' 3" x 11' 8")
Fireplace with tiled inset and heather brown tiled hearth, floor to ceiling windows, recessed lighting and wall lighting, cornice ceiling.
- DINNING ROOM / BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
Cornice ceiling, glazed door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.72m x 2.95m (15' 6" x 9' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level shaker style cupboards, wood effect worktops, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge and microwave, eye level Siemens double oven, matching table, part tiled walls, access to pantry.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Service door to rear. Power. View over the garden with sea glimpses.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
Plus built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.51m (9' 3" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.59m (9' 3" x 8' 6")
- 2.41m x 1.65m (7' 11" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower with glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.93m x 2.59m (22' 9" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Extensive rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds and mature shrubs ideal for the enthusiastic gardener or a safe environment for children playing. Flagged patio area. To the front, mature gardens and lawns. Flagged driveway with parking for two plus cars.
- PVC oil tank. Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling out of Holywood town centre on the Bangor Road turn right into Croft Road, once on the road take your third right into Ardmore Road, take your fourth right into Ardmore Avenue then first left No 8 is on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »