8 Ardaveen Drive,
Dublin Road, Newry, BT35 8UH
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Guide price £150,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Ideally located, just off the Dublin Road, Newry
- Off street parking and enclosed rear garden
- We are delighted to present number 8 Ardaveen Drive, Newry. Located off the Dublin Road, Newry, this property enjoys easy access to all the amenities on offer in Newry city centre while being ideally positioned for those commuting to both Belfast and Dublin. Whether you're looking for a comfortable family home or an investment property, this residence offers both convenience and potential.
Internally, the property comprises of a living room, kitchen/dining room, utility area, WC and bedroom on the ground floor, with two bedrooms, the main bathroom and hotpress/storage closet on the first floor.
Viewing recommended, by appointment only, through our Newry office on (028) 300 50633.
- Accommodation in Brief:
- Sizes are appoximate.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Wood flooring. Radiator. Painted walls.
- Living Room 3.98m x 3.64m (13'0" x 11'11")
- Wood flooring. Wallpaper on walls. Ceiling Rose and coving. Open solid fuel fire with white tile inset and wooden mantle surround. Radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 2.87m (14'2" x 9'4")
- Ground floor bedroom. Laminate wood flooring. Painted walls. Radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.72m x 2.92m (15'5" x 9'6")
- Laminate wood flooring. Painted walls. High and low level kitchen storage units. Decorative tile backsplash. Sliding doors leading to rear garden area.
- Utility Room 2.02m x 1.70m (6'7" x 5'6")
- Linoleum flooring. PVC door leading to rear of the property. Plumbed for washing machine.
- WC 1.70m x 0.84m (5'6" x 2'9")
- Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Low flush WC and pedestal sink.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Carpet stairs leading to first floor. Large Velux window over landing.
- Bathroom 3.08m x 1.91m (10'1" x 6'3")
- Linoleum flooring. Painted walls. Electric shower. Low flush WC. Sink with vanity unit. Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 3.08m x 2.53m (10'1" x 8'3")
- Located to the rear of the property. Carpet flooring. Velux window. Access to attic space.
- Bedroom 3 6.02m x 3.15m (19'9" x 10'4")
- Carpet flooring. Wallpaper on walls. Access to eaves storage.
- Shelved for storage.
- Small sloped lawn to the front of the property.
Tarmac off-street parking for two cars.
Grass lawn with patio area to the rear or the property with walled area for shrubs and plants.
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
Click here to view the video