- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fully furnished ready to go investment
- Immediately adjacent to An Seanachai Pub & Kitchen
- This property is being sold with the benefit of confirmed advance bookings providing for a rent flow.
- Ideal base to explore the sunny South East
- Numerous amenities, beaches, and Waterford Greenway within short spin
- Distances: Dungarvan - 8 km, Waterford - 50 km, Rosslare - 120 km, Wexford - 106 km, Cork - 76 km, Dublin - 220 km
- Fully Furnished - Please contact us for full list of contents.
- Patio area to rear, Lawned landscaped open space
- Water Treatment & Sewerage Treatment plants
- Amenities of Dungarvan Town within a short spin
Additional InformationREA Spratt offer for sale by Online Auction on 28th May 2021 at 11am this spacious 3 bed holiday home and is currently used as a holiday / investment home. An Seanachai Holiday Cottages consists of 12 Architecturally designed purpose built holiday homes comprising of 2 courtyards consisting of 6 houses each and also within easy reach of the N25. The property is being sold with the benefit of all furnishings offering potential purchasers a ready to go turnkey investment. This property is being sold with the benefit of confirmed advance bookings providing for a rent flow. Immediately adjacent is the long established traditional An Seanachai Pub & Kitchen offering superb food, drink and craic on a daily basis. This location is an ideal base to explore the sunny South East and Dungarvan Town a only 8 km, offering a perfect starting point where you will experience fabulous restaurants, pubs, beaches, golf, tennis, sailing, surfing, and a vibrant night life. If you are feeling energetic you can hire a bike and explore the sights of the fabulous Waterford Greenway one of the longest off-road walking and cycling trails in Ireland linking Dungarvan to Waterford. Nearby is the picturesque seaside village of Ardmore with fabulous restaurants and beautiful beaches and scenic Ring Peninsula within only a short spin.
- Entrance Porch (2.31m x 1.45m 7.58ft x 4.76ft) Tiled floor, hall table
- Living Room (5.06m x 4.03m 16.60ft x 13.22ft) Electric insert, timber surround, marble hearth, tv point.
- Kitchen/Dining (5.08m x 4.70m 16.67ft x 15.42ft) Floor + eye level units, built in oven + hob, extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Utility Room (2.25m x 1.85m 7.38ft x 6.07ft) Tiled floor, built in unit and countertop, indesit washing machine, indesit dryer, guest wc off and door to rear.
- Guest WC (1.82m x 1.33m 5.97ft x 4.36ft) Tiled floor, extractor and natural ventilation via window.
- Rear Hallway ( )
- Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 2.90m 12.83ft x 9.51ft) Built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
- Shower Room (2.40m x 1.99m 7.87ft x 6.53ft) Fully tiled, power shower, mirror with shaving light
- First Floor ( )
- Landing (5.01m x 1.16m 16.44ft x 3.81ft) Balcony off
- Master Bedroom (4.38m x 4.11m 14.37ft x 13.48ft) Built in wardrobe, dressing table, carpet flooring, ensuite off
- En-suite (2.99m x 1.73m 9.81ft x 5.68ft) Triton T90Z electric shower, extractor
- Bedroom 3 (5.04m x 2.97m 16.54ft x 9.74ft) Built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed out the Youghal Road/N25 for 8 km and the holiday homes are on the left adjacent to An Seanachai Bar & Restaurant.
Schools near 8 An Seanachai Holiday CottageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »