- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Property On A Corner Site Circa 0.25 Acres Within Minutes Of Donaghadee Seafront And Town Centre
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area Leading To Sunroom With Bar Area
- First Floor Living Room With Open Fireplace, Dual Aspect Views And Balcony
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Luxury Bathrooms With High End Fixtures And Fittings And Modern Tiling
- Enclosed, Landscaped Gardens With Mature Shrubs, Trees And Planting, Multiple Seating Areas, Two Garages And Summerhouse
- Stunning Views Towards The Irish Sea And Over Donaghadee Golf Course And Surrounding Areas
Additional InformationThis beautiful detached property is located just off the Warren Road, within minutes of the seafront and Donaghadee town centre and is situated on a large corner site enjoying sea views and views of Donaghadee Golf Course.
Donaghadee is currently having a period of rejuvenation with the new promenade and sea front area being modernised and the ongoing renovation of local historical buildings. That, coupled with the new developments, independent retailers and overall community feel, makes Donaghadee a vibrant, upcoming town which is proving extremely popular with many purchasers.
The current owners have modernised throughout and on the ground floor have created a large living/dining/entertaining space with luxury kitchen, dining room, family room and large sunroom with bar area, making it the perfect space for family living. This level also benefits from a double bedroom and bathroom and a beautiful entrance hall with feature open staircase and stained glass window.
The first floor has a second living area with dual aspect views, floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful open fireplace with stone surround. The landing provides access to the balcony which also has lovely sea views and golf course views. There are three double bedrooms on the first floor, all with built in storage, master with ensuite shower room and all with views. The bathroom on this level is of an extremely high standard with built in storage and luxury white suite with bath, large shower enclosure and high end fittings.
Externally, the gardens to front and rear are landscaped with multiple seating areas including a corner pergola and large summerhouse with power and light. there are areas in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, raised bedding areas, tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles and two garages, one with storage and workshop and one with gym area and wc.
This mature site and spacious home are in a fantastic location and offer any potential buyer a substantial detached home on a large private site with stunning views and we recommend viewing as soon as possible.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and feature stone wall.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting and open staircase with understairs storage.
- Living Area
- Porcelain tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Sunroom 4m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, feature beam ceiling, built in bar area with storage and corner sink, dual aspect views, corner slate fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, tiled hearth, feature slate surround and wooden beam mantle.
- Kitchen 9.9m x 2.8m (32'6" x 9'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and upstands, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, built in microwave, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, space for dining table, door to side garden, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 2.8m (12'10" x 9'2")
- Shower Room
- Large walk in shower cubicle with overhead Mira shower, glazed shower enclosure, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, light mirror, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace, feature stain glass window and double sliding doors to balcony.
- Overlooking front garden with views of the sea and golf course.
- Living Room 6.3m x 4.1 (20'8" x 13'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect, high ceiling with beam feature, open fireplace with stone surround, built in shelving, tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 3.4 (13'1" x 11'2")
- Seaviews, built in storage and cornicing.
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 3m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Seaviews, built in storage and cornicing.
- Bedroom 4 4.4m x 3.9m (14'5" x 12'10")
- Views over the golf course, built in storage and cornicing.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, large shower cubicle with glazed doors and Mira overhead shower, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, built in storage, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn, driveway for multiple cars, mature trees, gated, mature plants and hedging. Summerhouse with power and light, 3.6m x 2.6m.
Side - Raised paved area with oil storage tank.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating areas, raised bedding areas and pergola.
- Garage 1 6m x 4.1 (19'8" x 13'5")
- Workshop with up and over door, built in storage, power, light and wc.
- Garage 2 4.1 x 3.7 (13'5" x 12'2")
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for washing machine, gym area, power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »