- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen / Diner
- Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extended and well presented detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature brick fireplace and wood laminate flooring, family room with attractive mock fireplace and spacious modern fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and wood laminate flooring and a separate fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and guttering and oil heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to an attached garage, paved patio area to rear with steps down to a garden in lawn with further paved patio areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 18'10'' X 11'8'' (5.74m X 3.56m)
- Feature brick fireplace, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'9'' X 15'2'' (5.41m X 4.62m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, double range style cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- LEAN TO
- Paved floor, pvc tongue and groove panelled walls, access to garage and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'8'' X 11'6'' (3.56m X 3.51m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, mahogany surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Acces to roofspace via wooden fold down ladder, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 15'2'' X 8'10'' AT WIDEST (4.62m X 2.69m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3'' X 10'3'' (3.43m X 3.12m)
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 6'8'' (2.92m X 2.03m)
- Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome radiator, extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway leading to an attached garage, roller shutter door, light & power, oil boiler, worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
Paved patio area to rear with steps down into garden in lawn with further paved patio areas and shrub beds.
2 Garden sheds.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »