- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Modern Distribution Warehouse & Ancillary Offices
Modern distribution warehouse with two grade level roller shutter access doors with ancillary offices c.23,122 sq ft.
Two overhead cranes of 1.6 Tonnes capacity each
- Highly accessible location in close proximity to the motorway network, major airports and the Port of Belfast
The subject property is located on Hamilton Road, just off Queens Road in Belfast's Titanic Quarter
- 5 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and provides for immediate accessibility to the motorway network, major airports and the Port of Belfast
The unit comprises a modern portal frame warehouse:
- 6.0 metre eaves height
- 2no. overhead cranes, each with a 1.6 tonne capacity
- 2no. electric roller shutter doors
- Sealed concrete floor
- Blockwork walls to c.8 feet
- 3 phase electricity with box and strip lighting
- 2 storey ofices
- Canteen seating area
- Kitchen and WC facilities
- Alarm and gas fired blow heaters
- Concrete surfaced shared circulation area with car parking
- Term: Lease Expiry 30 May 2023
- Rent: £100,000 p.a. exclusive
- Service Charge: £5,866 p.a.
- VAT: All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
- Rates: N.A.V. £62,500
- Ian Duddy MRICS
- Business Space
- Tel: 07730 502 897
- Email: [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »