8-18 The Arc, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9FP
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This stunning apartment is one of the most exclusive and exciting properties on the market at the moment. Set on the banks of the Lagan, on the 6th floor of “The Arc”, right in the heart of the Titanic Quarter. Titanic Quarter is Europe's largest mixed use waterfront development, combining residential, business, leisure, tourism and education to create a vibrant new community in the centre of the City. With excellent transport links, Titanic Belfast, the SSE Arena, the Metropolitan College and many major companies investing in the area - the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic Quarter will only continue to grow over the coming years.
The apartment itself is outstanding, boasting two double bedrooms (master with en-suite), a modern bathroom and a large open plan lounge/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows, balcony and uninterrupted views over Abercorn Basin & the Lagan.
Properties such as this are a rarity in Belfast, we expect strong interest and recommend early viewing.
- Stunning 878sq.ft apt with large balcony & water views
- Located on the sixth floor
- Two double bedrooms; master with en-suite
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with stunning water views
- Gas central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Secure underground parking
- Incredible location, one of Belfast’s most exclusive developments
- EPC Rating: B84
Kitchen/Living 22’ 11” x 16’ 3”
Bedroom 1 18’ 7” x 9’ 4”
Bedroom 2 13’ 1” x 8’ 9”
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »