This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious First Floor Apartment Extending to Over 900 sq ft
- Tasteful Presentation and Excellent Standard of Finish Throughout
- Bright Living Room with Wood Effect Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen with Good Range of Units, Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Communal Parking and Gardens/Lift and Stairs Access
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Excellent Proximity to Local Amenities, the City Centre and Arterial Routes Linking Other Nearby Towns
Additional InformationTastefully presented by the current owner, this spacious first floor apartment will appeal to the young professional or those looking to downsize without compromising on room sizes and storage space. Set just off the Malone Road, the property is therefore in close proximity to many local amenities, sports clubs, the City Centre and the colourful boutiques of the effervescent Lisburn Road. Briefly the property comprises communal entrance with both stairs and lift access to the first floor and door into apartment, private hallway with intercom system and shelved hotpress, bright living room with wood effect flooring, kitchen with integrated appliances, feature tiling and casual dining area. Both bedrooms are of a good sized (the master enjoying an ensuite shower room) and the bathroom features a contemporary white suite. Furthermore the property offers Phoenix Natural Gas Heating, uPVC window frames and externally boasts ample communal parking. Built and presented to the highest standard, we encourage arly viewing so not to miss out.
- Front door to. . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, intercom system. Shelved hotpress.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:17' 4" x 14' 11" (5.28m x 4.55m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel Smeg oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, integrated fridge/freezer, feature floor tiling, part tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 4" x 11' 10" (4.98m x 3.61m)
- Matching laminate wood effect floor, recessed low voltage spotlights. Fire escape door.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 8" x 12' 5" (4.47m x 3.78m)
- (including ensuite shower room)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 8" x 8' 1" (4.47m x 2.46m)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Communal Parking and Gardens
- Management Company
- Flat Management Services
- Service Charge
- Approx £600 per annum.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »