- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance Hall accessed by only two apartments.
- Lounge, recently carpeted.
- Kitchen includes range of contemporary high gloss units in cream.
- Bathroom includes contemporary white three piece suite.
- Bedrooms, recently carpeted with Bay window.
- High electrical specification.
- Painted and new floor coverings throughout.
- Oak veneer internal doors.
- Newly fitted uPVC double glazed windows.
- Newly installed gas central heating system.
- Enclosed communal yard to rear.
- Street parking.
- Within walking distance of town centre and Railway Station.
- Close to main commuter roads and local schools.
A recently converted ground floor apartment benefiting from complete renovation and finished to the highest of modern standards, this bright and spacious home offers low maintenance living right on the edge of Ballymena town centre, close to Railway Station and main commuter roads, and is available on a long term tenancy. NO SMOKERS/NO PETS/NO DHSS
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »