- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Attached garage
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear plus tarmac driveway
Additional InformationIf you're in the market for a sizeable detached family home then this Tudor style home could be your ideal property.
Built in 1983 the property offers 4 well proportioned bedrooms and a generous lounge, with feature fireplace, open to the dining room. A conservatory, a kitchen, a bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom complete the specification. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens in lawn to front and rear with mature hedges and a tarmac driveway, with ample parking for several cars, leading to an attached garage.
Located close to local schools it is convenient to Ards town centre with its wide variety of shops and other amenities and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Bangor or beyond.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel.
- Wood effect laminate flooring and under stair storage. Phone + internet points. Single panel radiator.
- 4.17m x 4.32m (13' 8" x 14' 2")
Open fire with hearth and mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring, T.V point and double panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and sliding doors to conservatory.
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with roll edge worktops. Sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven + hob with integrated extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Tiled walls. Access to rear.
- Tiled floor and double panel radiator. Access to rear via patio doors.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Wash hand basin and wc.
- Access to roofpsace and hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.39m (12' 5" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.01m (9' 1" x 6' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.1m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with hand shower, wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls and double panel radiator.
- 5.59m x 2.69m (18' 4" x 8' 10")
Roller door and boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Power and electric.
- Drive to front with lawn area and flower beds. Enclosed rear lawned garden with oil tank and bin access.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Abbeydale Avenue where number 7A is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »