- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Family Home
- Close to Excellent Schools, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Belfast City Airport
- Superb Kitchen Open Plan to Living and Dining Space
- Separate Sun Room with Sliding Doors to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Bedrooms, Master Benefitting From En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom with White Suite to the First Floor
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking to Front and Additional Communial Parking to the Rear
- Private and South Facing Rear Garden
- Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Areas Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis newly built semi detached home has been constructed to an exceptionally high standard. Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation.
There are four well proportioned bedrooms including master with luxurious en suite shower room. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast island, open to ample living/ dining space, and additional sun room with sliding doors to private south facing rear garden.
This exclusive development is located just off the Upper Newtownards Road offering excellent convenience to the city centre via road. These properties lie within close proximity to Knock Golf Club, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
Ideally suited to the family market or young professional we highly recommend early internal inspection.
- uPVC door and glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak herringbone floor with glazed inner door to kitchen/living room.
- KITCHEN / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 4.19m (21' 8" x 13' 9")
into bay window
Dual aspect windows, oak herringbone laminate floor, cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth, outlook to Knock Golf Club, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs, contemporary kitchen with range of contrasting high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, five ring gas Smeg hob, extractor fan above, built-in high level double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in breakfast bar.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, oak herringbone laminate floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
Dual aspect windows, oak herringbone laminate floor, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to south facing rear garden, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Access to roofspace, airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.38m (14' 3" x 11' 1")
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, mature outlook over rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: floating wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.12m (14' 1" x 10' 3")
Outlook to Knock Golf Club.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.03m (10' 7" x 6' 8")
Outlook to Knock Golf Club.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, free standing bath with chrome mixer taps and additional telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Large private south facing rear garden laid in lawns with extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, tarmac allocated parking to front, additional communal car parking to rear.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Dundonald, the properties are located on the right hand side just before the turning to the Comber Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »