- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Fascias
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationIf popularity of location alone produced the desired reaction, then this semi detached property would, by now, be well under way to being sold, as it's closeness to train transport to and from Belfast, the available of social and recreational amenities, including scenic coastal walks, the location with some of the best schools in Bangor puts it firmly at the top of the league table.
This having been achieved you'll have a home that should see long term ownership as a pleasurable experience.
Indecision is certainly not a characteristic to be played in these circumstances as quickness of action is the only way to secure a happy outcome. We suggest you act NOW!
- Upvc opaque double glazed door with opaque double glazed side panel,,,,
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'0" x 11'1" (6.40m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 16'0" x 7'5" (4.88m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in "Neff" extractor fan. Part tiled walls.. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower with "Heatstore" electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 9'2" x 9'2" (2.79m x 2.79m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 2 Built in wardrobes. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7" x 11'0" (3.84m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0" x 9'3" (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Access to eaves.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with shrubs. Outhouse. Sensor light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 16'1" x 9'1" (4.90m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »