- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to front, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage,
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 11'2'' (4.27m X 3.40m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 18'8'' X 9'7'' (5.69m X 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'5'' X 9'10'' (3.18m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 102'2'' X 9'4'' (31.14m X 2.84m)
- Pvc double glazed double doors opening to a Juliet style balcony, wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 9'9'' X 8'0'' (2.97m X 2.44m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Communal parking to front.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »