79 Orangefield Avenue, Belfast BT5 6DH
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Family Home in Well Regarded Location
- Large Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Spacious Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached property is situated on the ever popular Orangefield Avenue, close to a number of local amenities in the popular villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont. Also close at hand is a range of leading local primary and secondary schools and access to main arterial routes and public transport for the city commuter.
Internally the property comprises of a large lounge with cast iron wood burning stove, spacious kitchen with dining area, and to the first floor a modern bathroom with white suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property includes a private enclosed rear garden and driveway with ample parking.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and detached garage. With so much potential this property is sure to create interest with the young family or investor alike, therefore we recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.01m x 3.4m (13' 2" x 11' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with ceramic tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- 5.36m x 2.74m (17' 7" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in eye level double oven, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring induction hob with extractor fan above, laminate wooden floor, part tiled walls, outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, ample dining area with additional cupboard space and glazed hardwood access door to rear garden.
- Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Lagged copper cylinder, built-in cupboard, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.07m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with Essentials electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with raised paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
- 5.31m x 2.77m (17' 5" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Brick paviour driveway for off-street parking.
Travelling along the North Road towards the roundabout, turn left into Orangefield Road, first right into Orangefield Grove and second left into Orangefield Avenue. The property is on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »