- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Family Home in Well Regarded Location
- Large Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Spacious Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached property is situated on the ever popular Orangefield Avenue, close to a number of local amenities in the popular villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont. Also close at hand is a range of leading local primary and secondary schools and access to main arterial routes and public transport for the city commuter.
Internally the property comprises of a large lounge with cast iron wood burning stove, spacious kitchen with dining area, and to the first floor a modern bathroom with white suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property includes a private enclosed rear garden and driveway with ample parking.
The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and detached garage. With so much potential this property is sure to create interest with the young family or investor alike, therefore we recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- 4.01m x 3.4m (13' 2" x 11' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with ceramic tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- 5.36m x 2.74m (17' 7" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in eye level double oven, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring induction hob with extractor fan above, laminate wooden floor, part tiled walls, outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, ample dining area with additional cupboard space and glazed hardwood access door to rear garden.
- Access to partially floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Lagged copper cylinder, built-in cupboard, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.07m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with Essentials electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with raised paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
- 5.31m x 2.77m (17' 5" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Brick paviour driveway for off-street parking.
Travelling along the North Road towards the roundabout, turn left into Orangefield Road, first right into Orangefield Grove and second left into Orangefield Avenue. The property is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
178th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »