- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached home positioned in a quiet cul de sac just off the Beechill Road
- Four bedrooms, one in the converted roofspace
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Two bright and spacious reception rooms
- Shower Room
- Mature enclosed gardens and off street parking facilities
- Oil fired central heating and partial double glazed windows
- Convenient location with a great deal of amenities on your doorstep including Cairnshill Park & Ride, Commons Brae Shops and Forestside
- EPC - F25
- Rates - £1264.16
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to present to the market 79 Lenaghan Park, an extended semi-detached home positioned in a quiet cul de sac just off the Beechill Road. The bright and spacious accommodation includes two reception rooms and four bedrooms. Superbly located, the property is a short walk to the Saintfield Road, with Forestside only a short drive.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms and a kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern shower room. The fourth bedroom is in the converted roofspace with good built in storage and attractive views to the rear.
Outside to the front are gardens laid in lawns bordered by mature planting with a driveway to the leading down the side of the property. The rear is enclosed, bordered by hedging with a host of mature planting.
Commons Brae shops are a short walk away. Transport links close by include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and the Metrobus, together with leading schools.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed front door with side panels to entrance hall. Understairs store cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 3.58m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Large window to the front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.57m x 3.5m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.93m x 2.61m (16' 2" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units to include a matching extractor fan. Coloured sink unit and a half with a single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated ceramic hob, eye level oven and grill. Recess for a dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled at splashback. Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.63m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.17m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
Front aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 3.16m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.45m x 1.65m (8' 0" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C., and shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Hotpress, copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
Fitted wardrobe and desk. Two under eaves store cupboards. Wash hand basin. Dorma window to the rear.
- Tarmac drive down the side of the property. Lawns bordered by mature hedging. The rear gardens are bordered by hedging, with lawns and a range of mature planting. Boiler house.
Located just off the Beechill Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »