- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Gardens & Driveway
Additional InformationModern Constructed Semi Detached Villa Close to the City Offering Excellent Family Sized Accommodation
A superb opportunity to purchase a modern constructed red brick semi detached villa situated close to the City. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen, dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom with extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. Ideally suited to the growing family with low outgoings and a most convenient location with local shopping, play parks and public transport all close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.16 x 4.38 (10'4" x 14'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 5.68 x 4.31 (18'8" x 14'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 3.20 (12'2" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 4.49 (10'3" x 14'9")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.93 x 2.76 (6'4" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, spacious driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
93rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »