- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Home
- City Centre Location
- Opposite St Georges Market
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Shower Suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear
Additional Information79 Friendly Street fronts the City Centre looking towards the St Georges Market and is literally as 1 minute walk away. A fantastic location with all the shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities on your door step.
The property itself comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and white shower suite first floor.
The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, easily maintained area to the front and enclosed patio area to rear. An excellent home in a great location!
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Downstairs w/c
- Down-stairs w.c sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'9 x 12'3 (5.41m x 3.73m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling. Built in storage.
- Rear hallway
- Access to rear
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 17'9 x 9'7 (5.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Two 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Three 9'6 x 7'0 (2.90m x 2.13m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Hot-press. Access to roof-space. Built in storage.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained block paved area to front. From the front door its only a short walk into the City Centre with the added bonus of having St Georges Market on the other side of the road.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed to the rear with flagged patio area. Built in storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »