- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationEnd terrace property
15' x 11' lounge
Kitchen with utility area
White bathroom suite
Gas heating system
- Driveway providing off road parking
Enclosed garden at rear
Two storey garden room extension at rear
Garden room could be incorporated into main accommodation subject to satisfactory approvals
Convenient to town centre
- Lounge 15'3" x 11'6" (4.65m x 3.51m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with stone surround and cast iron stove, radiator, laminate wood flooring, double doors to utility area.
- Utility area
- Door to store room open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen 12'8" x 8'9" (3.86m x 2.67m)
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in oven, hob and extractor, storage cupboard, double doors leading to garden rooms.
- Stairs and landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'4" x 8'7" (3.76m x 2.62m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 9'11" x 7'7" (3.02m x 2.31m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and bath, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Inserted room
- Garden Room Extension Ground Floor
- Externally there is a 22'9" x 16' (max) barn currently being used as a garden room, the ground floor boasts double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, exposed stone walls and a cast iron stove. There is a spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
- Garden Room Extension First Floor
- Window to side aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Window to rear aspect, low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is an enclosed garden laid to hard standing and a driveway at the side.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »