- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained mid terrace home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen open to dining area
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Developed roof space
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Good size rear gardens
- Chain free onward sale
79 Castlecoole Park is a deceptive and spacious mid terrace home, located at the upper end of Belvoir Drive, close to a wide range of local amenities, that include local shops, schools, churches, bus and arterial routes. Accommodation in brief comprises three good sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen which opens to a family dining area and a 1st floor white bathroom suite. Outside there are good size gardens to the rear. Close by are many amenities that include the Tesco super store, Forestside shopping centre, local shops, schools and regular bus services into and out of the City. Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest are within minutes of the property, perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors. Early viewing comes recommended as interest is expected to be high in this chain free home.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor. Cloaks under stairs.
- Lounge 14'10 x 12'1 (4.52m x 3.68m)
- Tiled fireplace raised tiled hearth, housed coal effect gas fire.
- Kitchen/dining area 18'1 x 11'7 (5.51m x 3.53m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 1.2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor canopy, cooker space. Plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Fridge space. Solid wood floor. Open to:
- Family/dining area
- Double glazed French doors.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 13'7 x 12'7 (4.14m x 3.84m)
- At widest points. Built in robe and range of furniture.
- Bedroom Two 12'3 x 9'8 (3.73m x 2.95m)
- Good size double bedroom. Built in robe.
- Bedroom Three 10'4 x 9'0 (3.15m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 5'11 x 6'4 (1.80m x 1.93m)
- White suite, wood panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling. Laminate floor.
- Roof space
- Approached via ladder, floored, eaves storage. Roof window. Walk in shower area.
- Small garden area to front.
- Rear brick paved patio area, raised flowerbeds. Laid in lawn, outside tap. Two outbuildings. Light and power.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »