- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to let this attractive mid terrace property which is located in the ever popular Monkstown housing estate where demand for homes is always high.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and light oak effect fitted kitchen / diner. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include Pvc double glazing, gas heating and Pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and enclosed paved area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.56m (13'10" x 11'8")
- attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.22m x 4.22m (13'10" x 13'10")
- High and low level units, Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring and radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.67m (13'10" x 8'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11" x 11'6")
- At Widest.
radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.84m (10'11" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in cupboard with access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn, enclosed paved area to rear, large shed with light and power and Pvc fascia and guttering.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »