78a Green Road,
Bangor, BT19 7QA
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £565,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Asking price £565,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Spacious detached residence set with private site measuring c.0.5acre
- Views to the rear over surrounding gardens and countryside
- Adaptable and expansive accommodation laid out over four floors
- Two principal reception rooms including living room and drawing room
- Open plan kitchen, dining area leading to conservatory
- Five bedrooms over the first and second floor including master suite with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Large basement with double doors opening onto rear patio with multiple uses including office, gym, games room etc
- Large integral garage with additional store room to rear
- Additional large outdoor shed with power and WC
- Mature and landscaped gardens surrounding the property with views across surrounding landscape
- Multiple patio areas for entertaining
- Close to many transport networks, shops, schools and recreational facilities
Set on a large site measuring circa 0.5 of an acre the property offers spacious grounds with mature gardens surrounding the property. This deceptive family home offers adaptable and expansive accommodation is laid out over four floors. On the ground floor comprises large living room, open plan drawing, dining room with feature vaulted ceiling, gallery landing and wood burning stove, separate living room opening onto front patio area, open plan kitchen dining area and conservatory overlooking the surrounding rear gardens and countryside. Over the first and second floors there are five bedrooms including master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom and additional shower room on the second floor. In the basement the property offers additional games room, gym and office with doors opening onto the rear patio, driveway area.
Externally the property offers a stone driveway with car parking and turning area leading to gardens in lawn to rear with views overlooking the surrounding countryside, summer house and patio area for entertaining, large garage with store to rear and large external shed with outdoor toilet to the rear of the dwelling. Offering so much, this is a property that must be viewed to truly appreciated all it has to offer!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.34m x 1.19m (7' 8" x 3' 11")
At widest points. Glazed uPVC front door, Chinese slate flooring, cloaks cupboard. Leaded stained glass window through to Entrance Hall/Living Area.
- ENTRANCE HALL/LIVING AREA:
- 6.35m x 4.19m (20' 10" x 13' 9")
Feature vaulted ceiling, Chinese slate flooring, recessed lighting, glazed double doors and glazed side panels out to front patio area. Archway through to Drawing/Dining Room.
- DRAWING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.7m x 4.55m (25' 3" x 14' 11")
Living area with Chinese slate flooring, recessed lighting and wood burning stove, feature brick wall, steps up to Dining Space for 8-10 people, velux windows, recessed lighting and solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.67m x 4.52m (25' 2" x 14' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Zanussi 4 ring induction hob with Elica Collection feature extractor hood with built in lighting, feature double circular sinks with mixer taps and waste disposal unit, integrated wine fridge, recess for American style fridge freezer and wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, Island unit with additional built in storage and 4 seater breakfast bar, glazed double doors out to front patio area and glazed side panels, casual dining space for 6-8 people, access to lower ground floor, glazed double doors to Conservatory.
- 4.93m x 3.38m (16' 2" x 11' 1")
Chinese slate flooring, views over surrounding gardens and landscape, glazed double doors to rear patio area and gardens, wired for wall lights.
- Stairs to:
- FEATURE GALLERY LANDING:
- Recessed lighting, velux windows, overlooking surrounding gardens and landscape, Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater and slatted shelving. Stairs to Second Floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 4.29m (14' 10" x 14' 1")
Twin velux windows with built in blinds, solid oak flooring, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.63m (7' 10" x 5' 4")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, vanity sink unit with built in storage, mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- 4.5m x 2.74m (14' 9" x 9' 0")
Modern white suite comprising, walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, dual shower head, vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, low flush WC, corner tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, twin velux windows, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.74m (13' 8" x 9' 0")
Solid oak wood flooring, velux window with built in blind, storage cupboard, solid oak wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.24m (12' 5" x 7' 4")
Solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting, velux window with built in blind.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting, velux window, built in blind.
- Velux window with built in blind, views over surrounding landscape, access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM/STUDY:
- 4.7m x 3.94m (15' 5" x 12' 11")
Double glazed doors with Juliet balcony overlooking surrounding landscape, solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting.
- 2.21m x 1.27m (7' 3" x 4' 2")
Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with storage and mixer tap, velux window with integrated blind, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.26m x 3.86m (17' 3" x 12' 8")
Solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting.
- Internal staircase to Basement.
- SHOWER ROOM/UTILITY:
- 3.4m x 1.98m (11' 2" x 6' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine, recess for condenser tumble dryer, walk in shower cubicle with Mira Go electric shower unit. Through to:
- GAMES ROOM/BAR AREA:
- 9.22m x 5.61m (30' 3" x 18' 5")
At widest points. Glazed uPVC doors opening onto patio area, recessed lighting, tiled bar area with single drainer sink unit, built in storage and fridges, Chinese slate flooring.
- SITTING AREA:
- Light and power.
- SEPARATE OFFICE/GYM:
- 5.61m x 4.52m (18' 5" x 14' 10")
- STORAGE ROOM/OFFICE:
- 4.52m x 1.98m (14' 10" x 6' 6")
Light and power.
- 2.49m x 1.98m (8' 2" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recess for fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, light and power.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.98m x 1.5m (6' 6" x 4' 11")
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Extensive gardens in lawn to front, side and rear. Approached via pillared and gated entrance with stone driveway, car parking and turning space for multiple cars, patio areas to front and rear for enjoying all day sunshine, views and aspect over surrounding landscape.
- OUTDOOR REAR SHED:
- 9.96m x 6.05m (32' 8" x 19' 10")
Electric roller shutter door, light and power,
- With single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, hot water supply.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.8m x 0.97m (5' 11" x 3' 2")
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps.
- Range of outdoor lighting, outdoor tap and summer house for entertaining.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 9.98m x 3.35m (32' 9" x 11' 0")
Light and power. Electric roller shutter door.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE UNIT TO REAR:
- 3.53m x 3.23m (11' 7" x 10' 7")
Range of built in shelving, light and power. Built in radiator.
- ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR YARD:
- For storing trailers, caravans etc.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT19 7QA | Property For Sale in BT19 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Simon Brien Residential (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.