- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fully Refurbished Period Townhouse Located On The Lisburn Road
- Modern & Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Living Room With Free Standing Gas Stove, Open Plan To Dining & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (Master With En-suite & Dressing Room)
- Luxury Bathroom Suite With Free Standing Bath & Walk In Shower
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
781 Lisburn Road is a stunning period townhouse, completely refurbished to the highest standard throughout. Designed to allow for free flowing living accommodation, this home incorporates a range of modern and contemporary finishes. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living / dining / kitchen area with feature free standing gas stove, a comprehensive range of fitted kitchen units with central island and breakfast bar, utility room and W.C. The first floor comprises two bedrooms and luxury bathroom suite. The second floor comprises master suite with separate dressing room and en-suite shower room. Externally the property offers low maintenance front and rear gardens, with the possibility of creating a parking space. Plantation shutters are in place throughout the house and wiring for 'Sonos' multi-room audio along with built in speakers in place. Storage has been well thought out with the first floor landing benefiting from a built in sliding wardrobe and the second floor landing also benefiting from a built in wardrobe. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. This fine home has been featured in two interior design magazines and was a finalist for Home of the Year at the Ulster Tatler Awards.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 11.38m x 3.56m into bay (37'4" x 11'8" into bay)
- Contemporary free standing Gazco gas stove. Storage under stairs. Tiled floor.
- DINING AREA
- Hanging feature pendant lights above dining area. Tiled floor.
- Impressive range of high and low level units with sleek, handle less doors, central island unit with breakfast bar area, white star astra square edge worktop, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, coloured glass splash back, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated oven & microwave, concealed extractor fan, electrically operated roof window above island, sliding patio glazed door to enclosed courtyard garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of contemporary fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Low flush W.C, wall hung wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM TWO 4.37m x 4.11m (14'4" x 13'6")
- Largo laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.15m x 2.59m (10'4" x 8'6")
- Contemporary fitted white suite comprising free standing bath with wall mounted tap, walk in shower with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower and rainfall shower head, wall hung wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m x 3.23m (13'2" x 10'7")
- MASTER BEDROOM
- DRESSING ROOM
- Mirrored robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary fitted white suite comprising walk in shower with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower, wall hung wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Landscaped front garden with planted beds, wrought-iron wall top railing and gate, granite cobble pathway to entrance. Courtyard garden to rear with power socket and outside tap, which can be easily reconverted into a parking space.
- The bustling Lisburn Road is a most desirable location set in the heart of South Belfast. An abundance of coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques and retail shops are within a short walking distance of this exceptional home.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »