This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 781 Lisburn Road benefitted from a comprehensive refurbishment in 2016 to include:
- Impressive range of high and low level units with sleek handleless doors
- Central island unit with breakfast bar area
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink draining unit
- Coloured glass splashback
- Integrated 4 ring ceramic hob
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated high level oven and microwave
- Contemporary kickboard with feature lighting
- Concealed extractor
- Large electrically operated roof window above island unit
- Sliding patio glazed door to rear yard
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tall unit with sleek handleless doors
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Wall mounted gas boiler
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC'S:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- 4 piece bathroom suite
- Free standing bath with wall mounted minimal tap
- Slimline shower tray with glazed sliding door and thermostatic bar shower
- Slimline rain shower head and handheld combo to bathroom only
- Feature LED illuminated mirrors, sensor operated with de-mister pad and integral shaver socket to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Heated chrome towel rail
- FLOORING & TILING:
- Impressive high quality floor tiling to entrance hall, W.C., kitchen/dining/ living area, utility, bathroom & ensuite
- Feature wall tiling Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Carpets to Stairs, Landing, Bedrooms and Dressing Room
- Laminate flooring to Bedroom 3 / Entertainment Room
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Shaker style one panel engineered Walnut doors with contemporary brushed chrome ironmongery
- Contemporary free standing gas stove to Living Area
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre-wired for Sonos Home Audio System or similar (selected rooms)
- Recessed ceiling speakers in kitchen / living area, bedroom 3 / drawing room, and master suite
- Impressive full height high gloss storage / cloaks unit to first floor landing
- Original handrail to staircase
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points
- Virgin and Data points to Living Room, Bedroom 3 / Drawing Room and Master Bedroom
- Electronic security alarm system
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and combi boiler
- Traditional styled wooden shutter blinds
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Hard landscaped front garden with planted beds, wrought-iron wall top railing and gate
- Granite cobble pathway to front
- Flagstones, Power socket and tap to rear yard
- Tarmac parking at rear with vertical board timber fence to boundaries
- uPVC double glazed windows
Additional Information781 Lisburn Road is a stunning period townhouse comprehensively refurbished in 2016. This home was redesigned internally with an emphasis on free flowing accommodation on the ground floor and was completed to exacting standards incorporating a range of modern and contemporary finishes.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area with feature free standing gas stove, impressive kitchen units with central island and breakfast bar, utility room and W.C. The first floor comprises two bedrooms (or Entertainments Room) and four piece bathroom suite. The second floor comprises master suite with separate dressing room and ensuite. Externally the property offers low maintenance. To the front is a feature hard landscaped garden with Granite cobble pathway. To the rear is a paved yard area, tarmac driveway and timber boundary fencing.
The bustling Lisburn Road is a most desirable location set in the heart of South Belfast. A profusion of coffee shops, bars, restaurants, boutiques, delicatessens and retail shops are within a short walking distance of this exceptional home. All the retail facilities on the Boucher Road and M1 Motorway are within minutes' drive of this highly convenient location. The Malone suburb provides an abundance of sporting and leisure facilities to include Queens University PEC, Queens Playing Fields / Dub Pavilion, Malone and Balmoral Golf Clubs, Mary Peters Track, Botanic Gardens and the River Lagan towpath at Shawsbridge.
Belfast City Centre is over 2 miles from 781 Lisburn Road with regular bus services right on the door step! Belfast City Hospital, QUB Medical Centre and the Royal Victoria Hospital are also within a short walking distance of this highly convenient location.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb home. Please contact our South Belfast Office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange at your convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AERA:
- 11.38m x 3.56m (37' 4" x 11' 8")
(into bay window and at widest points). Under stairs storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Fitted storage cupboard.
- Full height high gloss storage / cloaks unit.
- BEDROOM (3) / ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.11m (14' 4" x 13' 6")
(into bay window and at widest points)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.59m (10' 4" x 8' 6")
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.23m (13' 2" x 10' 7")
(into dormer and at widest points). Slingsby style ladder access to roof space.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Hard landscape front garden. Allocated rear car parking space.
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »