- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Many Excellent Features
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtensively Refurbished Period Town Terrace in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location this extensively refurbished period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious modern interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen and deluxe white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in recent times.
Ideally suited to the growing family with local amenities to include leading schools, excellent shopping, Queen Alexandra Park and public transport on its doorstep.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 3.62 x 7.54 (11'11" x 24'9")
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
DINING AREA - Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 5.92 x 2.86 (19'5" x 9'5")
- Double bowl stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tall larder, concealed gas boiler, recessed lighting, glass display unit, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 2.87 x 3.20 (9'5" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.72 x 3.25 (12'2" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.66 x 3.00 (15'3" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Second Floor
- Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.64 x 4.08 (15'3" x 13'5")
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, store, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »