- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Three Storey Mid Terrace Villa Near Bangor Town Centre
- Attractively Priced To Allow For Upgrading And Modernisation
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms And Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Oak Cupboards & Granite Worktops
- Ground Floor Shower Room And First Floor White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazing / Covered Porch Off Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden / Small Front Garden Area
- Potential For Conversion To Apartments (Subject To Approvals)
- Short Distance From Town Centre & Bus And Railway Station
- PLEASE NOTE AN ABATEMENT NOTICE ON THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN ISSUED.
Additional InformationThis spacious mid terrace villa is situated in a convenient location near to Bangor Town Centre and Bus & Railway Station. Priced attractively to allow for required remedial works, this property offers well proportioned accommodation and excellent potential. On the ground floor there is a good sized lounge with bay window, separate family/dining room, large open plan kitchen dining room with oak fitted cupboards and granite worktops, and a shower room. On the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms, two with vanity wash hand basins, and a three piece white family bathroom. There are a further two bedrooms on the second floor as well. The home also benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, covered porch off kitchen, and an enclosed rear garden. This property may lend itself to conversion in to apartments, subject to all necessary approvals.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, double panelled radiator, telephone point, wood laminate flooring, cupboard under stairs, part tiled walls.
- 5.44m x 4.44m (17' 10" x 14' 7")
Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround, bay window, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, coving.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
Brick fire surround with tiled hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 8.13m x 3.48m (26' 8" x 11' 5")
Solid oak fitted cupboards, granite worktops, matching island unit, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit, fluted drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for range style cooker, concealed extractor fan, two double panelled radiators, tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, wash hand basin.
- COVERED REAR PORCH:
- 6.98m x 2.06m (22' 11" x 6' 9")
Tap, tiled flooring, double glazed rear door.
- Skylight, single panelled radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Push button WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.99m x 4.24m (19' 8" x 13' 11")
Overall. Vanity wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, two single panelled radiators, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with mains thermostatic shower unit over, gas boiler unit, tiled flooring and walls, single panelled radiator, PVC panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.63m (12' 6" x 11' 11")
Double panelled radiator, vanity wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, coving.
- Velux window, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.99m x 4.27m (19' 8" x 14' 0")
Two single panelled radiators, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Velux window, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
From Main Street turn down Central Avenue. At the bottom of the hill turn left on to Southwell Road and No.78 is along on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »