78 Royal Lodge Road, Belfast BT8 7UL
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superior Detached Family Home with exceptional accommodation
- Bright and spacious accommodation with delightful views over mature gardens
- Fully modernised with excellent use of natural light
- Excellent Private Site in Cul-De-Sac Location with ample car parking
- Large lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Second reception currently used as a Dining room or second living room with featured Patio Doors to side decking area
- Magnificent Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Faber gas fire and underfloor heating
- Patio Doors to Landscaped Architect Designed Gardens
- Contemporary ground floor WC
- Secret Glazed Oak Staircase to maximise light
- Four Bedrooms, Master Ensuite shower room with separate Walk In Wardrobe
- Luxurious Family Bathroom includes separate shower and bath
- Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage Converted to fully fitted Office with Wi-Fi and electrics
- Landscaped architect designed gardens to front and rear
- The rear garden is spacious and fully enclosed benefitting from a fully brick paved patio area for low maintenance
Additional InformationThis distinguished detached family residence occupies a beautiful secluded site in one of the quietest spots of Royal Lodge. It is further complemented by a fully modernised property with excellent use of natural light making it an impressive family home.
Royal Lodge is undoubtedly South Belfast's most sought after residential address. Situated off the Saintfield Road in South Belfast; it is positioned only a short drive away from shopping areas such as Forestside Shopping Centre, Sprucefield, Ormeau Road and Belfast City Centre. The area is serviced by excellent transport links, with the Cairnshill Park & Ride closeby.
There are a superb choice of leisure amenities to avail of within the immediate area including Belvoir Park Golf Club, The Boat Club, Belvoir Forest Park, Botanic Gardens, and the Lagan Walkway. Equally, you will be spoilt for choice with the array of restaurants, hotels and bars only a short taxi ride away, such as The Crowne Plaza, The Four Wind's Restaurant and Cutters Wharf.
This area has an excellent reputation for the high standards of education on offer, with many leading primary schools, secondary and grammar schools only a short walk or bus ride away. Royal Lodge is arguably one of the most stunning and impressive luxury developments in the area that offers a whole new experience, whilst also enjoying a prestigious address in one of South Belfast's most desirable locations. For those seeking a distinctive luxury family home in the most sought after location, this is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed.
To book a viewing or for further details, contact our South Belfast office on T:90 30 90 30.
- Upvc front door with glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Italian stone flooring, oak staircase, ceiling spots
- 3.4m x 1.19m (11' 2" x 3' 11")
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, ceramic floor and wall tiles, towel rail and ceiling spots
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 5.13m (11' 10" x 16' 10")
Solid oak flooring, open fireplace cast iron insert with marble surround
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 4.27m (11' 0" x 14' 0")
Solid oak flooring, patio doors to decking area
- 9.37m x 3.73m (30' 9" x 12' 3")
Oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob and island with granite work surfaces, sink drainer leading and spaces for 6 seats, ceramic tiled flooring , ceiling spots and patio door overlooking landscaped gardens
- Oak laminate flooring
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.35m (17' 2" x 11' 0")
Oak laminate flooring, ceiling spots
- 2.9m x 2.41m (9' 6" x 7' 11")
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, ceramic flooring, ceiling spots
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.13m (9' 1" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.72m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
Oak laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 3.45m (10' 0" x 11' 4")
Oak laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
Oak laminate flooring
- 3.02m x 1.8m (9' 11" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising of panel bath, low flus WC, wash hand basin, shower, towel rail, ceiling spots.
- Sweeping driveway with lawn and mature planting
- 5.13m x 2.64m (16' 10" x 8' 8")
Garage currently converted into an office
- Brick patio, lawn, raised beds, patio area
Coming from Belfast Centre travel country bound on the Saintfield Road, towards Carryduff. Continue on this straight road until coming to the Cairnshill Road / Purdysburn Road junction. Turn right onto Purdysburn Road and keep left at the roundabout, take the next right at the entrance to the Royal Lodge development. Stay on this road, Royal Lodge Road, until the T-Junction turn left and follow the road to the bottom of Royal Lodge Road. Turn right at the T- Junction (still on the Royal Lodge Road). 78 is located on the left hand side of the Cul-De Sac. Or enter the post code into your Sat Nav BT8 7UL.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »