- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended townhouse in this prime and hugely popular location.
- Extended with five bedrooms and ensuite shower room/
- Living room with double doors to kitchen open plan to dining space.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off road carparking.
- Privately enclosed rear garden.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
A superb extended townhouse located within this extremely popular and sought-after residential location close to schooling, shops, and transport links as well as the motorway network and easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn, this five-bedroom home is not to be missed. Five bedrooms. Bedroom 4 with ensuite shower room. Living room with wooden effect floor and attractive fireplace. Double doors from living room to Kitchen open plan to dining space with upvc double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed rear garden. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Off road car-parking. Good sized, privately enclosed rear garden and additional flagged patio. Spacious entrance hall with spotlights. A beautiful home with fantastic living space that can be hard to find together with this superb location, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM 16'1 x 12'8 (4.90m x 3.86m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, attractive fireplace with gas fire, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'1 x 13'1 (4.90m x 3.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in microwave, built-in oven, open plan to generous dining space, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8 x 9'6 (3.86m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'10 7'11 (3.00m 2.41m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 10'0 x 7'11 (3.05m x 2.41m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Hotpress with storage. Stairs to;
- BEDROOM 5 9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, keylite windowx 2.
- BEDROOM 4 9'5 x 7'10 (2.87m x 2.39m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, keylite window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower units, low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- Good sized enclosed rear garden, additional flagged patio, off road carparking and garden to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »