- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Terrace Property
- Open Plan Reception With Dining Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Utility Room
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Sought After Residential Location
- Rental Potential c. £600PCM
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented mid-terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling has been superbly maintained and comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with dining space, recently installed fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and large partly floored roof space.
Located on a one way street, just off the ever popular Castlereagh Road, Isoline Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, Tesco Superstore and Orangefield Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop located at the end of the street!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, heating controls, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.90m x 3.21m (19'4" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, dining area
- Kitchen 3.14m x 1.78m (10'3" x 5'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, under stair storage, leading to:
- Utility Room
- Multi-purpose bench, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, leading to rear yard
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, PVC cladded ceiling, double panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Front Bedroom 2.75m x 4.18m (9'0" x 13'8")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.92m x 2.39m (12'10" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, enclosed storage cupboard housing gas combi boiler
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, enclosed yard laid out in artificial grass
- Enclosed yard laid out with artificial grass, access to rear entry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »