- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Fascias & Soffits
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
78 Hillhall Road, Lisburn
A detached bungalow set within this popular location that is convenient to local shops, schools, rail and bus routes. The property offers good access to Lisburn city centre, Sprucefield and the Motorway network and we would highly recommend an early appointment to view and avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed door, wooden floor, ceiling cornice, radiator.
- Lounge 21' 1'' x 11' 10'' (6.42m x 3.60m)
- Feature fireplace, wooden floor, ceiling cornice, double and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 12' 1'' x 18' 10'' (3.68m x 5.74m) (At Widest Point)
- Range of high and low level units and complementary work surfaces, 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, glazed display unit. Cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, feature brick wall, ceramic tiled floor, wooden floor, double panel radiator, uPVC door.
- Bedroom 1 11' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3.60m x 3.60m)
- Built-in bedroom furniture, wooden floor, feature window with uPVC door, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.71m x 2.51m)
- Built-in bedroom furniture, built-in storage cupboard, wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 10'' x 6' 10'' (2.69m x 2.08m)
- Built-in bedroom furniture, wooden floor, radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and panel bath with mixer tap. Fully tiled, recessed lighting, hotpress, radiator.
- Detached Garage 17' 0'' x 8' 6'' (5.18m x 2.59m)
- Up and over door, light and power points.
- Driveway parking leading to detached garage, front gardens laid in pink stones, enclosed rear gardens laid in patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »