This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Extends to C. 3047 sqft
- Five Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Four & A Half Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Range Of Outbuildings & Stores
- Generous Mature Landscaped Gardens
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Semi Rural Coastal Location
- Views Over Rolling Countryside & North Antrim Glens
- Spacious Family Home or B&B Opportunity
Situated along the coastal road in the popular village of Bushmills, Number 78 commands an elevated generous site overlooking rolling countryside and the North Antrim Glens. Extending to c. 3047 sqft, this spacious family home boasts five bedroom (master ensuite), four and a half reception accommodation together with a range of outbuildings.
Having been meticulously maintained by the current owner of seventeen years and a previous owner of thirty-five years, this beautiful property offers spacious well-planned accommodation with generous proportioned rooms, mature lawns and sweeping driveway.
Given the location we expect keen interest from those seeking a well-planned home or indeed B&B opportunity.
- Entrance Porch:
- with bay window, tiled floor and glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with panelled walls, points for wall lights, tiled floor.
- 2.9m x 5.61m (9'6 x 18'5)
with feature pine surround fireplace, wood sheeted ceiling, points for wall lights.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 4.29m x 4.85m (14'1 x 15'11)
with generous range of eye and low level country kitchen units, tiling between butcher block worktops, ceramic hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, Belfast sink, open ended display shelving, oil fired Aga range, tiled floor, recessed lighting. Open archway to formal Dining Room.
- Dining Room:
- 3.56m x 4.29m (11'8 x 14'1)
with solid wooden flooring, ceiling rose, square archway to Kitchen.
- Family Room:
- 4.09m x 4.22m (13'5 x 13'10)
with pine surround fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled hearth, solid wooden flooring, wood strip ceiling, TV point, archway to Sunroom.
- 2.31m x 4.47m (7'7 x 14'8)
with patio doors to mature gardens.
- Shower Room:
- comprising; mains shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point.
- Inner Hall:
- with tiled floor, wall panelling, turned staircase to first floor landing.
- 1.3m x 2.46m (4'3 x 8'1)
with tiled floor and telephone point.
- with hot press, access to attic, wooden flooring, smoke alarm.
- Master Bedroom:
- 4.24m x 6.1m (13'11 x 20'0)
(measured to widest points), wooden flooring.
Ensuite: comprising; walk in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, shaver point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.61m x 4.32m (11'10 x 14'2)
with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.44m x 4.45m (8'0 x 14'7)
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.72m x 4.19m (8'11 x 13'9)
with built in robes.
- Bedroom (5):
- 2.87m x 3.81m (9'5 x 12'6)
with range of built in furniture and shelving.
- comprising; panel bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tongue and groove wall panelling and partial tiling. Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, shaver point.
- 4.8m x 5.31m (15'9 x 17'5)
with light and power.
- 3.38m x 6.12m (11'1 x 20'1)
with sliding double doors, light and power.
- Store (1):
- 5.11m x 5.49m (16'9 x 18'0)
- Store (2):
- 2.08m x 5.41m (6'10 x 17'9)
- Property approached by sweeping loose coloured stone driveway and additional parking area. Front and side gardens in lawn with mature planting, shrubbery and trees, bordered by close board fencing. Rear garden in loose coloured stones with mature fruit trees, paved patio area with concrete yard, enclosed by low level walls and close board fencing. Outside lights and tap.
Entering Bushmills from the Benvardin Road, turn left onto the Castlcat Road. Number 78 will be on your right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »