- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Lounge / Kitchen-Dining / Bathroom / Shower Room
- Mature Front Garden / Gravel Rear Yard
- Lovely Rural Setting / Large Arched Barn
- OFCH / Partial uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: F36
This 3 Bed Bungalow in a lovely rural setting, on generous plot off the Carsonstown Road, circa 2 miles from the busy village of Saintfield and within an reasonable commute to Belfast City Centre.
The property will require some modernization and upgrading and could potentially be extended to the rear. Internally the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen with dining, rear porch. From the central hall 3 bedroom and a shower room. The integral garage has been brought into the house and will require completion. The property has OFCH and 90% uPVC Double Glazing.
Externally, there is a mature garden to the front and a driveway leading to the rear where there is a large arched barn which appears to have been used as stables/store along with a block built shed.
NAV £ 135,000 (Land & Property Service)
*** Please visit the property's page on Wilsons Auctions website to download the Legal Pack.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »