- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Terrace Property In A Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Good Size Bedrooms With Recessed Spotlighting
- Ground Floor Toilet Suite, Family Bathroom And Shower Room On Second Floor
- Paved Area With Artifical Grass To Front And Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location Close To Belmont And Ballyhackamore Village
This attractive three storey terrace is only a minutes stroll away from the popular Belmont Village and its selection of shops restaurants and amenities. Built in recent years, the accommodation comprises comfortable living room, attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and downstairs cloakroom with toilet suite. The first floor offers a modern bathroom with white suite, two good size bedrooms with a further two bedrooms located on the second floor. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers from first time buyers, families to investors and represents an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire a home in this excellent location. An early inspection is recommended to appreciate fully all this fine property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and tiled flooring.
- Living Room 15'0 x 9'4 (4.57m x 2.84m)
- (Into bay). Feature glass block wall, recessed spotlighting and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'0 x 8'3 (5.18m x 2.51m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, storage under stairs, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Built in cupboard and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 7'6 (3.23m x 2.29m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 12'6 x 6'0 (3.81m x 1.83m)
- Recessed spotlighting and velux window.
- Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Paved area with artificial glass to front.
Enclosed yard to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »