- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent three storey Mid-Terrace property with private parking space within the most convenient and extremely sought-after location on the Lisburn Road in South Belfast
- Large living and dining area, open plan to extended modern fitted kitchen
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, one currently fitted as walk in wardrobe
- Luxurious family bathroom fully tiled with roll top bath and separate shower
- Oil fired central heating, mix of uPVC double and triple glazed windows
- Beautifully maintained front garden, rear patio garden with feature Japanese style fencing and access to parking
- Within walking distance to many local amenities including leading schools, public transport links to Belfast City Centre and easily accessible to M1 motorway
Additional InformationFantastic opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented mid-terrace three storey home located in a prime location on the Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The property has been renovated and finished to an excellent standard by its present owners allowing for modern living whilst retaining many original characteristics.
Internally the property offers bright and spacious living accommodation comprising lounge with attractive wooden flooring open plan to dining area and extended modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs on two floors are four well-proportioned bedrooms (one currently fitted as a walk-in wardrobe) and a contemporary family bathroom with traditional roll top bath and separate walk in shower.
In addition, the property benefits from oil fired central heating and a mix of Upvc double and triple glazed windows. And externally there is a well-maintained front garden and low maintenance patio to the rear with access to private parking area. We have no doubt this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, ideal for those wanting very little to do but move in. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate how much this superb home has to offer.
- Composite front door with insets to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor and cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.m (13' 7" x 9' 10")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, hole in the wall fireplace, solid wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, matching wooden floor.
- 4.19m x 3.73m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
Matching wooden floor to dining area, Velux window and patio doors. Modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, island unit, stainless steel sink, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwsher, recess for fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Currently used as storage, fitted with washer dryer, (potentially could be converted into a second WC/shower room).
First Floor Return
- 2.46m x 1.83m (8' 1" x 6' 4")
Contemporary white suite comprising rolltop bath with ball and claw feet, low flush wc, wash hand baisn in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, feature tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, feature heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.38m (14' 4" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (4)/DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.31m (10' 11" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlights, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.41m (11' 3" x 7' 11")
- Pedestrian gate and pathway to front door. Low maintenance front garden with boundary fencing and rail. Idyllic enclosed Japanese style rear garden with feature stained fencing, lighting and sitting areas. Storehouse with oil fired boiler. Access to private rear parking.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road number 775 is on the right hand side facing Myrtlefield Park (after The Albany and before Kings Bridge Private Hospital).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »