This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Rural Countryside Living
- Detached Family Residence
- Family Room/Lounge/Sun Room
- Games Room or Bedroom
- Kitchen/ Utility
- Bathroom/ En-Suite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Heating System. Double Glazing
- Double Garage
Enjoying a generously proportioned mature site within a tranquil rural setting this deceptively spacious detached residence offers many or the requirements of modern day family living and is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of discerning purchasers. Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the wealth of reception space afforded by the magnificent family room and useful adjacent games/bedroom. Moreover there is a sizeable lounge with attractive fireplace and a sun room which enjoys an outlook to the gardens. Also worthy of mention is the striking kitchen with useful adjoining utility and the expansive ground floor 4 piece white bathroom suite. At first floor level this fine residence boasts a 3 bedroom layout with a Jack and Jill en-suite shower room. Outside the sweeping driveway provides ample parking facilities and access to the detached double garage and there are extensive gardens front side and rear boardering rolling countryside.
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. 11 Downlights. Wall light point. 6 Pane half glazed door into ....
- FAMILY ROOM 27'6" x 13'0" (8.38m x 3.96m)
- Cast iron multe-fuel stove with slate hearth and marble mantel. Solid oak wood floor. 8 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 4/ GAMES ROOM 14'5" x 13'1" (4.39m x 3.99m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth, oak mantel. 6 Downlights.
- White suite comprising: Free standing bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower over. Twin wash hand basins with mixer taps. W.C. Bidet. 9 Downlights. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in cupboard with Tribune Mains Pressure stainless steel cylinder.
- LOUNGE 19'5" x 11'9" (5.92m x 3.58m)
- 3 Pane double doors with Bevelled glass. Hunters cast iron stove with tiled hearth. 3 wall light points. Telephone point. 3 Pane double doors with bevelled glass into ...
- SUN ROOM 15'4" x 11'3" (4.67m x 3.43m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Half glazed double doors to garden. Cathedral ceiling. 7 Downlights. 3 Pane double doors with bevelled glass into ...
- KITCHEN 19'4" x 12'11" (5.89m x 3.94m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Stainless steel Rangemaster extractor canopy with AEG integrated fan and light. Twin stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for American fridge/freezer. Zanussi semi integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. TV point. 15 Downlights. 6 Pane half glazed door with bevelled glass into ..
- UTILITY ROOM 12'4" x 8'3" (3.76m x 2.51m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ rub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor 4 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 6 Downlights. Solid oak wood floor. Wall light point. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. 2 double glazed Velux windows.
- BEDROOM 1 17'7" x 12'11" (5.36m x 3.94m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes. Solid oak wood floor. 10 Downlights. 2 wall light points. TV point.
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Bidet. Part tiled walls. 5 Downlights. Solid oak wood floor. 2 double glazed Velux windows. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9" x 9'6" (3.58m x 2.90m)
- Solid oak wood floor. 5 Downlights. TV point.
- BEDROOM 3 11'9" x 9'7" (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Solid oak wood floor. 6 Downlights.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Side and rear.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Taps. Lights. PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE 20'9" x 18'9" (6.32m x 5.72m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Access to office 18'3" x 12'3". Light and power. 2 double glazed velux windows. Access to eaves.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views