- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented mid terrace property
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of units
- Shower room on first floor
- Registered HMO property
- Large rear garden / Off street parking
- Part double glazed / Oil fired central heating
- Potential rental of circa £800 per month
- Price Recently Reduced
Additional InformationSpacious mid terrace property conveniently located just off the bustling Lisburn Road and only a few minutes walk from Belfast City Hospital, shops and public transport routes. The property comprises of four bedrooms, one reception room, new fitted kitchen, modern shower room and separate wc. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard which leads into a large rear garden area and to the front is off street parking facilities. The property is sure to appeal to investors and home owners alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood front door with glazing above, panel patterned ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.5m (11' 9" x 8' 2")
(at widest points). Feature square bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.52m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate floor.
- 4.29m x 2.16m (14' 1" x 7' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, uPVC worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker, integrated extractor fan, fridge with box freezer, washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, door to rear yard.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.14m (10' 4" x 7' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basi, shower unit with Mira Zest electric shower, tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl floor, hotpress with water tank.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan, vinyl floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.04m x 2.6m (9' 12" x 8' 6")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
Velux window, storage cupboard into eaves.
- Paved parking area to front, boundary in walls.
- Rear yard with secure door to garden laid in stone with paving boundary in walls and fence, outside tap, boiler house.
Travel down Tates Avenue away from the Lisburn Road towards Boucher Road and no 77 is on the right hand side before the bridge.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
163rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »