- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Red brick period home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Extended fitted kitcehn / dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Floored / sheeted roofspace.
- Extensive private rear gardens.
A comfortable extended red brick family home that enjoys a prominent position within this established residential area that continues to soar in demand. Three bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Extended kitchen open plan to further dining area. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Newly installed gas central heating system. Developed, floored roof space. Extensive, private and secure rear gardens. Car parking to front. Walking distance to the main Glen Road. Shops / schools / excellent transport links. Easy access to Falls Park. Well worth a visit ! EPC E46
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature marble tiled step to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage / cloaks understairs, mahogany glazed internal doors to;
- LOUNGE 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- Feature antique cast iron fireplace, inset and slate hearth, wood strip floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 16'9 x 10'10 (5.11m x 3.30m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornicing, wood strip floor. Archway to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'9 x 12'11 (5.11m x 3.94m)
- Range of high and low level Schrieber units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'10 x 9'7 (3.30m x 2.92m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in mirror slide robes, Upvc double glazed tilt and turn safety window.
- BEDROOM 2 10'3 x 9'7 (3.12m x 2.92m)
- Built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10 x 6'11 (2.39m x 2.11m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, chrome effect sanitary ware, feaure pvc wall coverings, electric shower unit.
- Floored and sheeted, light and power, radiator / insulation.
- Double gates to secure driveway / carparking to front, gardens to rear laid in lawns, flagging, mature hedging, oil tank, housed oil fired boiler, fencing, boarders, planted areas and outside lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »