This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning detached bungalow with a beautiful rural location outside Ballygowan
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with useful built-in storage
- Spacious lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Living area benefiting from patio doors to the rear deck
- Kitchen with feature red bricks, a Belfast sink and a breakfast bar
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms – one with a its own WC
- Fully tiled bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached double garage with light, power, WC and twin roller doors
- Mezzanine floor to the garage providing additional storage space
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Front, rear and side gardens laid in lawn with a mature hedge and trees
- South facing decked and patio areas to rear with countryside views
- New tarmac driveway and parking area
- Wonderful rural setting, yet convenient to Ballygowan Village
- Excellent value for money & ready to move into
Life on the Level!
This chain free property is perfectly presented and requires nothing but a new owner and some furniture! Set in a delightful rural location this versatile and spacious detached bungalow has everything that is required for the perfect family home. It offers excellent accommodation all on one level, allowing the new occupier to choose between extra living or bedroom space with the option of having three or four bedrooms. The bespoke kitchen is large enough to incorporate both casual dining and living areas and is further complimented by patio doors to the rear deck. Special attention has been paid to the condition and readiness for market and to ensure that the property has been presented to the highest standard.
The bungalow comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with useful built-in storage, a spacious lounge that benefits from a solid wood floor and a fabulous feature fireplace, an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, four well-proportioned double bedrooms – one of which benefits from a WC with a two piece suite, and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The double garage is perfect for anyone with an interest in cars or motorcycles and benefits from twin roller doors, light, power, a WC with a two piece suite and a mezzanine floor that could be used as storage or office space.
Externally to the rear there is a fantastic south facing decked area that benefits from patio doors to the open plan kitchen, living and dining room, making it perfect for entertaining on special occasions. There are gardens laid in lawn to the front, side and rear that benefits from a mature hedge and trees.
Being situated only a few minutes’ drive from the village of Ballygowan makes this a fabulous location for anyone wishing for rural living with the ease of access to excellent local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 17'11" x 14'4"
Kitchen/Living/Dining 24'10" x 10'
Bedroom 1 11'4" x 10'11"
Bedroom 2 15' x 10'11"
Bedroom 3 13'6" x 11'
Bedroom 4 10'10" x 10'1"
Bathroom 10'3" x 8'1"
Double Garage 25' x 24'7"
Garage Roofspace 25' x 11'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views