- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Property
- Adaptable Accommodation;
- 3 Bed, 3 Rec; 4 Bed, 2 Rec; Master En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen; Utility Room
- Furnished Cloakroom; Study
- Family Bathroom
- Private Driveway
- South Facing Back Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating; Double Glazing
- Popular Development
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular Huntingdale Development, Ballyclare. Located within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre it is within close proximity to a vast array of local amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools, leisure facilities and public transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, family room, kitchen, utility room, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and private driveway.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with matching side screens. Solid wood flooring continuing through lounge and dining room. Alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8" x 9'4")
- Modern fitted high gloss style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contracting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include eye level oven and 4 ring electric hob with extractor canopy over. Space for dishwasher and resin sink unit. Part panelled walls. Breakfast bar area. Wood laminate floor covering.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.39m x 1.60m (7'10" x 5'3")
- Modern fitted high and low level storage units with melamine work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.40m (16'8" x 11'2")
- plus bay. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth. Box bay window. Open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9" x 9'3")
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- STUDY/STORE 3.96m x 2.97m (13'0" x 9'9")
- widest points. Access to built in store. Space for low level freezer.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.96m x 2.97m (13'0" x 9'9" )
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space and store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3" x 9'9" )
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor. Access to under eaves storage . Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.59m (11'9" x 8'6" )
- Access to under eaves storage. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3
- Wall to wall built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate flooring covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over., pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Velux window. Part tiled walls and wood laminate floor covering.
- Wraparound front garden fenced in lawn with array of plants and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
South facing back garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and array of trees and shrubs.
Raised timber decking with pergola.
Outside tap and light.
Oil fired center heating boiler (housed).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »