- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Shop Floor Area 225 sq ft (21.5 sq m)
- Rear Shop Area 268 sq ft (24.9 sq m)
- Car Parking To Rear
- Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Roller Shutter To Front
- Disabled And Conventional Toilet
- Pedestrian Access At Rear
- Gas Central Heating System
Additional InformationAn excellent modernised ground floor shop premises situated in a busy part of High Street, Bangor. Would be suitable for a variety of purposes subject to planning if necessary. The premises offer a large main shop area, gallery area off and also an office, rear lobby area and toilets. There is pedestrian access to the rear accessed via Holborn Avenue.
- SHOP AREA
- 6.98m x 3.09m (22' 11" x 10' 2")
225 sq ft (21.5 sq m)
- 6.17m x 1.45m (20' 3" x 4' 9")
101.25 sq ft (8.95 sq m)
- 6.17m x 2.45m (20' 3" x 8' 0")
167 sq ft (15.5 sq m)
- REAR LOBBY AREA
- 3.75m x 1.5m (12' 4" x 4' 11")
61.5 sq ft (5.62 sq m)
- DISABLED TOILET & CONVENTIONAL TOILET
- Each with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Pedestrian access at rear with access from Holborn Avenue
- £9,000 per annum plus rates i.e £750 per month
- NAV: £3700 Current rates to 31 March 2021 £1889.70
- A lease of up to 3 years is available. Longer term also available subject to suitable rent reviews.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »