- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Front Porch Accessing Spacious Lounge
- Fireplace Suited For Stove Installation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/ Dining
- Maple Shaker Style Units With Hob And Oven
- Bathroom With Shower Unit Over Bath
- En Suite Shower Room In Main Bedroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ornamental Rear Garden With Extensive Paved Patio
Modern 3 bedroom semi detached house, situated within the ever popular Henryville development, off Ballynure Road, on the outskirts of Ballyclare.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door with security locking. Side window. Laminate flooring extending through to:-
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 4.57m (15'4" x 15'0")
- Fireplace in whitewood surround with tiled inset and hearth. Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 4.57m x 2.69m (15'0" x 8'10")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in maple shaker finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid ceramic hob with overhead recessed extractor unit. Matching underoven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Slate flooring extending through to dining area. Double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press. Immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6" x 8'6")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror cabinet over and fully tiled shower cubicle with folding screen door. Electric shower unit. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m x 2.21m (9'6" x 7'3")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.29m x 1.93m (7'6" x 6'4")
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath in fully tiled surround with wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- Kerbed and gravel driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Secure enclosed ornamental rear garden comprising an extended paved patio area with stone borders.
All within screening perimeter fencing and secure gate at gable side.
Timber framed garden shed.
Brick built boiler house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »