- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 3 Bedroom End Townhouse
- Living Room With Cast Iron Stove
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Spacious South Facing Conservatory
- Fully Tiled 3 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solar Energy Connection Available
- Spacious Garden To Rear And Side/ Separate Yard With Detached Shed
- Private On Site Parking Facility
- Choice Corner Site Within Popular Residential Location
Excellent three bedroom end terrace property situated on prime corner site in popular location within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners to include modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites as well as large conservatory extension. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Solid 4 panel doors throughout.
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM 4.57m 0.61m x 3.66m 1.83m (15' 2" x 12' 6")
- Recessed fireplace with inset cast iron stove and slate hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- CONSERVATORY 3.66m 2.44m x 3.66m 1.22m (12' 8" x 12' 4")
- PVC double glazed frame with double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Oak effect laminate flooring. Radiator and power points installed.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m 3.05m x 2.44m 1.52m (15' 10" x 8' 5")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with woodblock effect worksurfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. Recess and plumbing for fridge freezer. Recessed ceiling lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Access to floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 1.83m x 2.74m 2.13m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
- Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.61m 2.13m 2.74m (12' 2" 7' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 0.00m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising P shaped bath with mixer tap and electric shower over with swivel screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Situated on spacious corner site within popular Hawthorn Way development.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Enclosed spacious garden to side and rear with lawn and patio area.
Private on site parking facility.
Separate concrete yard.
- Brick Built Shed
- Electric light and power points. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil tank. Outside light. Water tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »