- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid-Terrace
- Bright Reception with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationA keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with dining space, back hall, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from full uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heading and uPVC fascia and guttering.
Forthriver Road is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the the closest bus stop just a few short steps for the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6" x 10'11")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.33m x 4.23m (10'11" x 13'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, fridge space, plumbed for a washing machine, panelled radiator, ample dining space
- Back Hall
- Under stair storage, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, heated towel rail, tiled walls, recessed lighting
- Front Bedroom 3.78m x 3.36m (12'4" x 11'0")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.35m x 3.32m (10'11" x 10'10")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.90m x 2.41m (9'6" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, access to partially floored roof space
- Wooden privacy fence and entrance gate, paved path, laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery
- Wooden privacy fencing and entrance, paved pathway, laid out in lawn, enclosed boiler house
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »